1 liter freshly picked kantarells
1 tbsp butter
2 cubes chicken stock
750 ml water
500 ml cream
salt and pepper
1 tbsp of cognac
- Clean the Kantarells and cut them into pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Fry the onion in the butter for a while, add the chanterelles and cook until softened, and all the excess water from the Kantarells has evaporated. Put a few Kantarells aside for garnishing.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low heat for fifteen minutes, and from time to time remove any foam.
- Blend the soup a little and add the cognac.
- Serve and garnish with kantarells and thyme.
JESSICA DÖLLING-GRIPBERG – SWEDEN
For more information about Jessica’s recipes and events in Stockholm, SWEDEN, visit her website: www.tostockholm.com