Jessica’s CRISP WAFFLE MIX (4 portions)
125 g butter
200 ml milk
400 ml flour
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder 200 ml cold water
a pinch of salt
Preheat the waffle iron
1. Melt the butter and allow it to cool.
2. Whisk together the milk, flour, eggs, sugar and baking powder into a smooth batter.
3. Add the melted butter, a pinch of salt and cold water.
4. Brush the surface of the waffle iron with some oil or butter, so that the waffles don’t stick.
5. As soon as the waffles are baked, place them on a cooling rack to prevent them from becoming soggy.
6. Serve them immediately with a dollop of slightly sweetened whipped cream, some lingonberry or other berry jam and a dusting of icing sugar.
See Jessica’s website to learn more her recipes and activities: https://www.tostockholm.com/